Reflection On My Entire Project - BLOG POST 8


My project came out well and I think I did a really good job on it. The only thing I'm bummed out about is that I never got the chance to color my poster, but otherwise, I think I did pretty good. My project is about avalanches and  made a model of my mitigation technology. I think it came out great but I might have missed one or two things. Here I will tell you how I made the model. 

I made a mountain out of Popsicle sticks, then covered it in brown paper. I made the wall out of straws and put it next to the mountain. I used a crumbled up piece of paper as snow and rolled it down the mountain. It gets stopped by the wall and house or human lives are saved from the avalanche. That is how I made my model. 

I tried to explain everything on my poster and I think I did. My whole Project came out very well and I am happy that it did. I might have forgot 2 things or less but either way I worked very hard on my project and I am proud of it. I think I should get about an 80 or above but if I don't I know I at least tried my best on this project. 

Comments